1. What is this workshop about?This workshop is being organized to provide help with essential concepts and skills of grant writing to a specific group of individuals who are keen in developing grant writing skills for immediate or near future.
2. Who are its intended participants?
The intended participants are those who have immediate desire and goal to work on developing and submitting research grant applications in the field of natural/physical/biological/biomedical/environmental sciences or any other social science topics.
3. What is expected from the participants?
During this workshop, the participants will work on their own grant concepts and develop a grant application ready to be submitted to a funder/sponsor. Therefore, it requires commitment from its participants to dedicate additional time in between sessions to develop their own grant concepts and proposals based on the information and skills learned from the workshop.
4. What is the time and duration of this workshop?
There will be five 90 minute sessions each Saturday of the month of March 2024 (March 2, March 9, March 16, March 23, and March 30) starts at 8:00 PM Nepal Time.
5. How much does it cost to participate and where will the money be used?
Nepal and SAARC Country people: NRs. 5,000
Other countries: $50 (or equivalent of $50)
The fund generated will be used for the research activities carried out by NIRI. All the instructors/facilitators are working voluntarily for this workshop.
For more information please feel free to reach us at [email protected] / +977 9848866260 (Mobile/Whats app).